Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My first post

This is it! The first post in my new blog. I will mainly post recipes here or blog about things related to food and lifestyle. I am a vegetarian from Europe and live in the US together with my husband from India. I simply love Indian desi food as well as European food. You will find recipes from both fields here. I am in no way a professional cook but like good homemade food and also to try out new things. In general I like to use organic ingredients in my cooking. I hope you enjoy the recipes I will be posting here. Feedback and comments are most welcome.


Text and photographs are copyright protected. Copyright © Masalaflavour.blogspot.com 2009 All rights reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright policy

This blog is my attempt to share and chronicle experiences and recipes which I have learnt on my own through long hours in the kitchen or which were passed on to me from my family, in-laws and friends. All texts and photographs in this blog are mine unless otherwise noted and it is prohibited to copy or distribute them without my written permission. If you would like to use any content for non-commercial purposes ask first by contacting me at Masalaflavour@yahoo.com. Please respect that this blog and all its content is the result of hard work and that it is not allowed to violate any of its copyrights.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Text and photographs are copyright protected.
Copyright © Masalaflavour.blogspot.com 2009-2011. All rights reserved.